Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Don't Break Me...

I'm not calm... you bring me peace
You make me content, it's a silent shout


I'm not clingy... but I hold on to
It's the one feeling nothing and no one else can bring about



I'm not greedy...but I can't get enough 
You're an addiction and I can't do without


I'm not demanding...I just want all your time
Not to share with the world. All Mine.


I'm not crazy...but you prove me wrong
every single time, you're not around and I see you all night long


I'm not the best... you bring it out in me
you make me want to be better, I'll be what you want to see


I'm not strong... I draw strength 
I fall apart and you are hope 


I'm not needy... I only need you


I'm not all that you make me out to be...
But you make me

I'm just hoping you won't break me...

No comments: