Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Random scattered and totally aimless

A flash and it's gone...
I saw 4 shooting stars in a months time. Such a pretty sight and goes by so quick.  By choice I did not make a wish as most people would believe. I stopped believing sometime go, not much to believe when you can barely see it, and you'l never know when you're seeing it next or if you ever are. 

Things in life seem to be coming and going too quickly of late. Strangely, this little 'quicky' thing hasn't stayed in realm of the stars I see. I've believed that 'Good things come in small packages' now i'm converting to 'Good things some in quick packages' . Mini re-charge, fast food, speed dating. Is it healthy though?
I humor myself, no?

At this point I'm wondering if 'quality in little' is better than 'mediocre in quantity', and I don't want your opinion on that self indulgent question. Because I know what I want, I want a decent balance of time, reach and quality. 

I took a chance on someone, someone who had no guarantee of quantity but had quality in abundance. 
My thoughts are as disjointed as this post seems. Scatter brain much?
Totally. 

It's  what 'fast' things do to me. 

 



No comments: