Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

'You're a bit of player'... I quote you.
If you only knew better, you'd see.

I was wondering when you'd begin to break my heart.
The pain is sweet... and i'm not sure what the pain is for.

You never give me reason to complaint, but you never tell me enough either. I won't ask.
Never let me feel unwanted, but never give me enough either... I won't ask.

I hold back, yes. When have you given me your all?
You know all that there is. I stand bare, nothing to hide. Do you need to know more?

I'm not like you, I have not much to lose.
What I did hide away, I've already lost to you.

You won. You have it all.
You won.

Wonder who is playing who. I've never played all my cards.
I don't have game. I don't have skill.

I'm simply honest. And yet it's all hard to believe.
Take me for who I am, for what I have been.

Will you believe me?
Do you know I have nothing else to put forth?

I'll stay and wait till you are reassured.
Till you see that I am wiser than my years...

The only foolish thing I have done is...
Given it all up.

You've won.







1 comment:

Rohan said...

Good writing skills i must say...