Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SOMEONE

Some one i can talk to
Some one i can trust
Some one who will be there
When my relationships rust

Some one who will save me
When everything goes wrong
Someone who will comfort me
And help me be strong

Some one who listens
Any time of day
Someone who will brighten
Any sky thats grey

Some one who will always
Want to be my friend
Some one who will fight for me
Untill the bitter end

Someone who will cry with me
When i'm sad
Some one who will laugh with me
Whenever i'm glad

Some one who will understand
My every weird emotion
Some one who will always be
At my side, strong devotion

Someone who will always think of me
Before themselves
Some one who will care for me
And put their worries on the shelf

Someone who will let me act
Like the true me
Some one who will always be
Themselves around me

Some one who will remain
Incredibly beautiful and true
Someone who is my best friend
That some one is YOU.

No comments: