Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

HE IS DEAD

On the 13th of March every year, we will feel the pain of loss, of our dear friend, son, brother and much more to many of us. Our Adam Makhija....
A beautifull person both inside and out, he was selfless in many ways and yet selfishly showed it... He seldom complained, he lived life to the fullest...in his words..
"Life is short Trisha, just chill"
Truely life is short...
This poem is dedicated to Adam, written for him on the 12th of march 2008 and this is what i really wanted to say after a whole year of not being able to say anything of the pain i was feeling.


HE IS DEAD

Stop all the clocks
Cut off the telephone
Prevent the dogs from barking
For their jiucy bone

Silence the pianos
And with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin
Let the mourners come

Let airplanes circle o'er head
Scribbling on the skies
The message
HE IS DEAD

The distant cries and
Broken wings of angel doves
Let traffic policemen
Wear black cotton gloves

He was my north my south
My east my west
My working week
My sunday rest

My noon my midnight
My talk my song
I thought it would last forever
I was wrong

The stars are not wanted now
Go tell everyone
Pack up the moon and
Dismantle the sun

Pour away the ocean
And sweep up the wood
For nothing there
Can come to any good


Adam we love you.... you will always be with us...

No comments: