Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2008

NEVER PART

The light of the morning sun
washes through my hair
as the remembrance of your kiss
freely flows through the air


Sometimes we argue
I don't always know why
then I sit and wonder
Why do i cry?

I cry because I love you
I cry because I care
I cry because I feel
we share a love so rare


Sometimes I'm afraid I'll turn around
and you won't be there
Sometimes i wonder
Do you love me to?

Then i look into your eyes
and see its true
So if I say or do
something you don't like

Please don't get mad at me
don't turn away
don't fight
I promise i'l try and make it right

Some people take relationships for granted

it's sad but true.
I don't want this
for me and you.

I want ours to be special
straight from the heart
so we know that no matter what
You and I will never part.

No comments: